Madison School District # 38
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Madison School District # 38
MADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #38
- High school graduate and college course work or practical experience in computer operation.
- Knowledge of computer terminology and hardware/software.
- Aptitude for working with arithmetical computations and logic among computer programs.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to train district personnel.
- Ability to use standard office equipment and machines including, but not limited to the following: computer, copy machine, VoIP telephone, printer, calculator and fax.
- Ability to relate to staff, students and public in a positive manner.
Support technology needs at all schools and work sites, ensuring reliable functionality across the District.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide excellent customer service in supporting technology needs and technology equipment of all users (staff and students at all 8 school sites).
- Prioritize employee IT help tickets and respond to them in a timely manner, communicating the result to the employee, and updating the help tickets with notes when appropriate.
- Collaborate with fellow Computer Technicians on larger support projects, and regularly share helpful information learned throughout the course of daily support efforts.
- Identify, imagine and investigate ways in which support processes could be more innovative and efficient.
- Configure, distribute, repair and replace technology equipment for staff and/or students.
- Provide training on hardware and software use, including Google products (Gmail, Google Drive) and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows and Chrome Operating Systems, and basic computer skills.
- Set up and break down/remove technology equipment for meetings or presentations, as requested.
- Prioritize work requests and balance support time among multiple work sites and/or departments.
- Attend regular department and District Office meetings and participate in occasional trainings to further professional development.
- Apply safety understanding with equipment operation and other precautions as outlined in MSDS.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Technology Supervisor.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English materials lists and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customer or employees.
Ability to solve problems and deal with variables in unpredictable environments. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions relayed in written or verbal form.
LENGTH OF WORK YEAR/GRADE ON SALARY SCHEDULE:
52 Weeks/Benefits/Grade 15/ Salary Range $16.63 - $26.57 (DOE)
Performance will be evaluated by the Technology Supervisor.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
Supervised by the Technology Supervisor.
Job Contact Information
Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:00 AM -
Friday, December 13, 2019 11:59 PM
(Mountain Standard Time)