Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Franchise Support Specialist
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of residential cleaning services with over 275 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology, and creative marketing. Forbes has ranked MaidPro a Top 10 Franchise to Buy three years straight. The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
We hire people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to see the results of their work help businesses grow! We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, individuality is respected, learning is continuous, and your cutting edge ideas are welcomed. We have an on-site wellness program which includes group and personal fitness training, yoga, nutrition and meditation.
Our headquarters is located in Boston, right next to the TD Garden, steps away from the North Station Commuter Rail and orange and green line stops.
The Franchise Support Specialist is responsible for providing top-notch customer service and support to the entire MaidPro organization for all technical support inquiries and general Tier 1 service requests. This position is required to have frequent contact and interaction with MaidPro Franchisees, their Office Employees, and Home Office Staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure users / franchisees are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service via incoming support calls, emails, and related communications (cases).
- Respond to all support inquiries and take ownership of cases of varying severity.
- Effectively manage the resolution of all cases within accepted service levels.
- Collaborate with Technology, internal departments, and the franchisee community to determine and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and create detailed defect and issue reports to be handled by the Engineering team.
- Conduct 1:1 user training,—teaching best practices for daily operations—on an as-needed basis.
- Participate in producing training materials for new and existing software features.
- Serve as a liaison to Engineering team by resolving technical issues, technical infrastructure support, and systems maintenance to provide root cause analysis and recommendations to quickly resolve issues.
- Assist in quality assurance testing and feature sign-off for deployment ready status.
- Participate in stages of the development cycle as defined by Engineering team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and analytical.
- Comfortable & Skilled with technology tools and systems.
- Ability to teach with patience.
- Team-centered approach and excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability; comfortable taking ownership of tasks and ability to work with resources at multiple levels across the organization to drive results.
- Passion for learning new things.
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience required.