Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance and Training Manager
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Quality Assurance and Training Manager maintains high quality-training requirements in compliance with MerchantE (ME) company policies and other regulations regarding the credit card processing industry. This role also designs training programs of new and existing employees, including implementation and evaluation. Additionally, the job also involves working proactively within the company and interacting with a wide range of employees to conduct training programs and to support product launches and program enhancements.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Monitors quality of calls and emails for Customer Care and Partner Support
- Trains, coaches and evaluates performance of team members as it relates to inbound and outbound communications
- Establishes and maintains standards of production and quality
- Conduct quality coaching with team members in individual, small group and/or whole team sessions
- Facilitates and manage all new hire training initiatives
- Conducts quarterly training for all of Atlanta based employees addressing best practices in the workplace
- Provide feedback to supervisors and managers regarding service quality initiatives, adherence to procedures and develop training tools
- Identify best practices and advise on quality and productivity improvements
- Communicates key performance metrics, recommended solutions, and influences action plans designed to drive customer service expectations
- Prepares surveys, call monitoring scorecards and reports
- Address areas of concern with clients maintaining focus on established procedures and training program outlines
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date training records and ensuring training programs are updated as necessary
- Facilitate performance enhancement processes at all levels
- Communicates effectively using both professional verbal and electronic company standards
- Public Speaking and proven work ethic from former employments
- 5+ years in a call center or sales environment, including quality assurance responsibilities or the equivalent
- 5+ years of training experience (or experience in leadership)
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to questions from staff, management and customers
- Ability to perform research and analysis using critical thinking skills
- Ability to provide clear, concise information in written and verbal form relating to performance, procedures and policy updates
- Knowledge of quality assurance standard practices and desire to learn ME standard business practices
- PC and Microsoft Office experience and proficient in facilitation skills using projectors and whiteboards
- Demonstrated math and organizational skills
- Time management and the ability to prioritize
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
- Proven Leadership and Management development skills
- Experience in coaching methods and public speaking
- This is a long-term employment opportunity with great benefits and a set pathway into higher management positions
- ME prides itself on building leaders and rewarding top-level performance, it is the foundation of our cultural values
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.