Minnesota Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HMDA/CRA Data Analyst
at Minnesota Bank & Trust
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the HMDA/CRA Data Analyst is responsible for verifying all HMDA and CRA qualified consumer, commercial and mortgage loan information is captured and accurately reported to the appropriate federal regulators in compliance with the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and the Community Reinvestment Act.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understands the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and the Community Reinvestment Act regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with data reporting rules and regulations.
2. Provides input to and maintenance of HMDA and CRA resources, tools, training materials, and procedures to ensure that the data capture, analysis and reporting are done accurately.
3. Identifies HMDA reportable consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans, including their designated census tracts and demographics
4. Ensures appropriate record entries are made on the HMDA loan/application register (LAR) within thirty calendar days after the end of the calendar quarter.
5. Reviews and assists in certifying the accuracy of HMDA/CRA data submitted to the institution’s processing agency at year-end.
6. Assists in the submission for each HMDA/CRA reportable bank, complete and accurate data annually by the required deadline
7. Assists in the submission for each HMDA/CRA reportable bank by reviewing and updating exception reports. Ensures all reports are complete and accurate by the required deadline.
8. Verifies loan information through imaged documents or loan origination systems.
9. Communicates discrepancies with HMDA/CRA information and documentation requirements with appropriate business units in the company including individual loan originators or personal bankers.
10. Assists with documentation for Community Development loans, services, investments, and donations
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years of consumer compliance experience or banking experience preferably in the lending area. Consulting experience in the banking industry will be accepted in lieu of banking experience.
2. Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
3. Working knowledge of state and federal laws, regulations, and rules for determination of their affects on policies, procedures and practices.
4. Ability to keep abreast of changes in federal and state regulations or rules related to CRA or HMDA.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
6. Previous experience using computer programs/software related to HMDA/CRA Reporting preferred.
7. Proven ability to work under and meet tight deadlines.
8. Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Minnesota Bank & Trust was specifically created to offer a higher level of service to personal and business banking clients. We blend the intimacy and responsiveness of a community bank with the resources of a large financial services company.
Our business model is brand new, but it’s built on timeless principles:
We help our clients achieve personal and business goals by designing financial solutions, instead of pushing products and services.
We create a team of specialists to serve each client, instead of supplying a list of toll-free numbers.
We do what is best for our clients, rather than doing what is convenient for the bank.
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services, because you need more than ordinary credit cards, loans, and checking accounts.
We build a direct, personal relationship with each of our clients, rather than treating them as sales targets.
Our goal is simple: to create exceptional value for you, your family and your business.
We invite you to visit our offices or browse our site to experience the difference at Minnesota Bank & Trust.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will