Minnesota Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager (Remote Option Available)
at Minnesota Bank & Trust
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Heartland Financial is a growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance-driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager to join our growing team. This position can either be remote or in one of our member banks. The Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring that all retirement plans are set up on the system correctly and in accordance to their plan document, service agreement, and in compliance with all regulations. This role will also manage a team of Retirement Plan Consultants.
- Leads, manages, and develops the Retirement Plan Consultants for Heartland’s Retirement Plan Services.
- Oversees the onboarding of new retirement plans into Relius, ensuring plan provisions, plan assets, and participant data is reconciled and entered accurately and timely.
- Supervises the setup of newly implemented plans to the Mid Atlantic (MATC) website.
- Oversees the updating of plan provisions in Relius based on plan document amendments for existing clients.
- Ensures all systems and software are running the most current user versions and verifies that system and software updates are being performed when needed.
- Supervises and assists when any issues, errors, or corrections for system and software are identified.
- Leads planning efforts to identify the best method of execution on unique client recordkeeping requests that are not a part of current practices or procedures.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience.
- Experience leading remote teams, preferred.
- Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/recordkeeping system, preferred.
QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Minnesota Bank & Trust was specifically created to offer a higher level of service to personal and business banking clients. We blend the intimacy and responsiveness of a community bank with the resources of a large financial services company.
Our business model is brand new, but it’s built on timeless principles:
We help our clients achieve personal and business goals by designing financial solutions, instead of pushing products and services.
We create a team of specialists to serve each client, instead of supplying a list of toll-free numbers.
We do what is best for our clients, rather than doing what is convenient for the bank.
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services, because you need more than ordinary credit cards, loans, and checking accounts.
We build a direct, personal relationship with each of our clients, rather than treating them as sales targets.
Our goal is simple: to create exceptional value for you, your family and your business.
We invite you to visit our offices or browse our site to experience the difference at Minnesota Bank & Trust.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will