Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer III HVAC Technician
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
- Repair and follow up with all preventive maintenance on all HVAC equipment.
- Assist when needed with refrigeration and ice machine repairs
- Assist when needed with kitchen equipment repairs
- Troubleshoot boiler and or chiller failures and repair
- Assist with water treatment of chilled and boiler closed loops including cooling towers
- 4 years HVAC experience with 2 years minimum DDC training or equivalent job experience
- Universal technician EPA approved certification
- Sweating and or braising copper lines
- Electrical control troubleshooting and repairs
- Working on gas lines and gas fired equipment experience a plus
To learn what all HVAC equipment supplies and what areas of the building this equipment serve
To understand how the chilled and boiler water systems run throughout the building
To understand how the fire panel is incorporated into the HVAC system
Be willing to roll up his sleeves and get dirty repairing equipment
Learn as much as possible about the refrigeration systems in the building.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement