Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
B-2 System Test Engineer - OKC
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Here at Northrop Grumman we developed the B-2 Bomber, Global Hawk surveillance system, James Webb Space Telescope, and dozens of other leading edge systems. Just imagine what we're working on now!
The Palmdale Lab Operations, Engineering and Test Department is looking for a passionate and dedicated B-2 SYSTEM TEST & INTEGRATION ENGINEER to join our B-2 Integration & Test team located in Oklahoma City, OK. The B-2 I&T Team is responsible for completing integration and test activities for all upgrade and sustainment efforts being implemented into the B-2. As a B-2 SYSTEM TEST & INTEGRATION ENGINEER you'll assist in executing manual and automated test procedures, creating test procedures, supporting requirements analysis to resolve program intent, development of test case content, reviewing test plan and procedures, and participating in Test Readiness Reviews. Are you ready for a new challenge and interested in supporting the future of technology at Northrop Grumman? If yes, then this position is for you!
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) field with 2 Years experience with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
- Candidate must be able to support both software integration test and system qualification test activities; document test results; and identify and document software and hardware defects, then subsequently verify their correction.
- Candidate must have an active Secret and a background investigation within the scope of six years.
- Candidate must be able to maintain all required security clearances and program special accesses.
- Experience with writing, executing, and performing system test procedures.
- Ability to analyze data and extract trends, anomalies, and errors.
- Knowledge of ClearCase, DOORs, Twister, and START
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.