Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Field Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Field Engineering is seeking an experienced Field Engineer with the ability and desire to take on the Lead role at an important customer's facility. The Field Engineer will support AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) products at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duties and responsibilities include: team leadership, customer liaison, troubleshoot AESA hardware/software issues, lab testing, test development, data analysis, mission support, meeting support, field repair support, and administrative and logistical support. Other duties as required. Most importantly, there must be an ability and desire to work at a field site. Candidate must be an effective communicator and possess good organizational skills to manage frequent intra-organizational and customer interaction.
Security requirements: This position requires an active DOD Secret (S)and the ability to obtain Special Program Access Clearance(s).
- Associates level degree or technical trade school plus 6 years of related experience.
- Military training in avionics or electronic systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot AESA hardware/software issues, lab testing, test development, data analysis, mission support, meeting support, field repair support, and administrative and logistical support.
- prior military background.
- good communication and highly organized.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.