Dine Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DB2 System Administrator
at Dine Development Corporation
- DDC IT Services
- Location : Location
The qualified individual will maintain software and DB2 environments in compliance with the STIG and/or SRG
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain software and DB2 environments in compliance with the STIG and/or SRG. This includes keeping software at a vendor supported version, applying necessary security software patches within the required timeframe, and maintaining required documentation as outlined in the STIG. Maintain any and all software exits associated with the software maintained in this SOW, regardless of the language used to write the exit.
- Provide technical services to the customer on questions and issues relating to the database software maintained on the DISA mainframe systems for DB2, including all changes and upgrades. Provide a report to the COR on customer questions.
- Install, customize, upgrade and maintain DB2 Software on mainframe computer platforms running z/OS. Participate in planning and executing database migrations, application software upgrades/migrations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of departmental SOP. Ensure that all work is completed using the documented procedures, to include updating and maintain tickets, change requests, and documentation.
- Use SMP/E, to install and maintain software for execution in the IBM Mainframe platform, which includes the z/OS.
Job Requirements (Education/Skills/Experience):
IAT Level 1: Must possess one of the following required certifications
- A+ CE
- CCNA Security
- Network +CE
Clearance Required: Secret, IT-I