Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Level II Technical Consultant / Junior Developer with French
at OnProcess Technology
What do we offer?
- Remote recruitment process which provides you the opportunity to interview with us sitting in the cozy sofa of your living room;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth.
- Support regarding the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification process.
Level II Technical Support Consultant role is a part of the customer support organization. There is a seamless workflow and engagement between Level 2 and Level 3 roles to help resolve any issue or request from the customer. They support the Company’s processes through professional communications with customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, they update the Company database with all appropriate information.
- Fixing and troubleshooting issues, providing configuration, workarounds and resolution as needed;
- Managing Inaccuracies in the use/function of the software such as environment, instance or browser related issues which do not allow the product to function as designed;
- Managing some product administration tasks, ticket creation and monitoring;
- Having the ability to easily understand new software product concepts by checking their configuration, navigating through them, etc.;
- Interacting with engineering resources as needed to resolve tickets;
- Answering queries relating to specific software or system use/functionality and requests such as report generation, data updating or deletion;
- Onsite support upon request.
- Very good level of French (B2/C1);
- Fluency in English;
- Customer facing experience supporting Enterprise software applications;
- 2+ years previous experience in an Application Support role;
- Computer science background - work or university degree;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, provide configuration guidance, workarounds, and resolution as needed;
- Ability to interact with engineers as required to complete resolution;
- Willing to travel/visit customer sites up to 10% of time;
- SQL basic knowledge required;
- SQL advanced knowledge and practice are considered advantage;
- Azure support and/or administrative experience is optional.
Join us and you will enjoy countless growth opportunities, great remuneration package, steep learning curve and last but not least - amazing working atmosphere!
Please note that we will reach out only to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by OnProcess Technology solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.