Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager- Application Development
at OnProcess Technology
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200210104510_KFHUHZFS4NFKA7A3
Categories: IT - Software/Development, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Plan, monitor and manage one or more projects in development/support and provide structured / organized status to senior management as per organization practice
- Manage projects resources and stakeholders and communicate effectively within as well outside technology organization
- Build effective delivery/support teams and mentor members of the teams with industry best practices and align with organization goals
- Design, build, test, and deploy Cloud (preferably Azure) based quality software solutions that provide high availability, scaling and predictable support costs
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team, mentoring of resources and succession planning.
- Responsible for review and appraisal of resource performance and mentoring of the team.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget would be major KPI for this role
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- 12+ years of experience building and managing development teams that design and deliver enterprise systems at scale
- To lead a team of Technical Leaders, Software Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers. Lead this team in designing and delivering robust and innovative software solutions aligned with our organizational goals.
- Fair understanding of Agile Delivery Mythologies and Direct / demonstratable experience in aligning teams and delivering software solutions using one or more of available Agile Delivery mythologies (Scrum, FDD, TDD, Kanban etc.) and managing projects with relevant tools (JIRA Agile, MPP or others)
- Fair knowledge with Analysis and Design patterns and its adaptation in solving business/technology problem domain
- Strong software development skills preferably in Microsoft stack (.NET, Visual Studio, C#, MS-SQL or CosmoDB NoSQL DBs
- Experience in developing highly interactive, dynamic, scalable applications and
- Experience interfacing / integrating with Web Services, specifically REST and/or SOAP APIs
- Strong understanding and experience with DB technology (SQL and NoSQL)
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered architecture especially pertaining to business and data layers
- Practical experience of managing the Quality Control (validation through several Testing avenues) and bringing in Quality Assurance processes in the delivery organization
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!