Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
De Novo Tech Specialist II
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- De Novo
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the direction of the Sr Specialist, De Novo IT, the Tech Specialist II, De Novo IT independently perform all aspects of new dental office installs (De Novo) including: installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of PCs and mechanical equipment. They will travel 50-75% of the time to complete the various De Novo opening set-ups across the country. This individual will support the field operations teams and develop business relationships that will contribute to continuity in service related to De Novo IT installations and set-up. The Tech Specialist II, De Novo IT will also perform trend analysis specific to De Novo set-up to identify trend issues and potential improvement opportunities utilizing pre-establish data metrics.
- Manage help tickets assigned, ensuring maximum issue resolution in minimum time with the end user the main focus.
- Data analyses utilizing pre-established data metrics (generated through ticketing systems) to identify process issues as well as improvement opportunities and implement solutions.
- Work on special projects, lead or co-lead initiatives related but not limited to remodels, relocations, and expansions to existing dental offices from an IT perspective.
- Diagnose and resolve network, servers, desktop, and laptop hardware or software issues on-site.
- Under minimal supervision, install new IT and related equipment for new offices.
- Perform quality service and support (white glove service experience) post installations: thorough on-site training, remote support, and escalations on a new dental office setup.
- Travel 3-4 weeks out of the month to perform the De Novo IT setups, possible on-site opening day support.
- Help coordinate timely support and repair on various IT equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to routinely upgrade skills to meet changing job conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT environment with excellent troubleshooting skills and networking software and hardware problems.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED) with at least two-year college level course work.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), A+, or Network + Certification.
- 3-4 years of experience providing end-user phone or hands on support.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.