Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Security Intern
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Pacific Dental Services Summer Intern Program is a 10 week, full-time, paid internship that provides undergraduate and graduate students with invaluable insight and experience into the operation of a large multi-state employer.
- Focuses on building security operations key performance indicators (KPIs) and operational metrics to measure overall maturity of Information Security Management Program
- Conducts internal audits, technology assessments, health checks, and gap analysis against regulatory standards and frameworks such as HIPAA, PCI, HITRUST, CCPA, etc.
- Interviews key stakeholders and business owners
- Tracks management remediation and manages remediation activities through to completion.
- Provides an executive report of findings and recommendations at the conclusion of the internship project
- Builds out Application Project Service ownership model
- Collaborates with department team members to accomplish assigned projects
- Collaborates with other interns to accomplish completion of assigned group project
- Assists in the organization and gathering of information
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate degree program in Information Technology, Computer Science, with a focus or interest in cyber or network security, AI, or similar
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.