Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
People Systems Director
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- People Services
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Director, People Systems has overall responsibility for the HRIS function for Pacific Dental Services. The Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership on all aspects of Human Resources Technology ensuring enablement and alignment with the broader business, HR and IT initiatives. The Director is responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication and administration of HR Systems that support the company’s strategic objectives. In partnership with People Services leadership, will lead the design and delivery of HR processes, solutions, and business analytics that drive and sustain a high- performance organization. Leads HRIS team to provide reporting, analytics, and metrics to support strategic decision making initiatives and is responsible for HCM information/data stewardship. The Director will place emphasis on innovation through automation, process improvement and system enhancements, while focusing on improved efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Lead the strategy, design, implementation and maintenance of HR systems (Workday, Kronos, iCIMS, Cornerstone OnDemand), and provide support to ancillary systems like Salesforce and Alteryx as needed.
- Ensure proper HRIS support of technology projects, implementations, integrations, system upgrades and improvements.
- Solutions partner and trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders such as IT, E-PMO, Field Operations, Finance, Recruiting, Learning & Organizational Development, etc. to optimize the use of tools, drive HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility.
- Develop and maintain the data integrity and security protocols across the HR systems portfolio including regular audits for compliance.
- Manage department performance and productivity to maintain PDS’ standards for performance and that policies and procedures are documented, administered and interpreted in a fair and consistent manner. Coach, mentor and motivate a team to successful outcomes.
- Lead discussions and negotiate across multiple functions (intra and interdepartmental business owners and subject matter experts) to prioritize systems projects, enhancements, additional functionality based on organization wide
- Analyze and report metrics on HRIS activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement. Based on the data propose and implement strategies for improving
- Influence operational and executive leadership to create alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope and constraints impacting project
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- 10+ years in HR, HRIS operations, system design and implementation.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, IT or related field from an accredited college and 10+ years of related experience in HRIS. In lieu of degree, 12+ years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Workday HCM required. Experience in Kronos, iCIMS, Cornerstone preferred.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.