Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
20/21 SY- JOB DEVELOPER/PLACEMENT ASSISTANT @ PHOENIX COLLEGE RE-ADVERTISED (CC #89821)
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 4581
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Software/Development, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 7/8/2020
Classified Instructional Support
- 20/21 SY- JOB DEVELOPER/PLACEMENT ASSISTANT @ PHOENIX COLLEGE RE-ADVERTISED (CC #89821) JobID: 4581
- Position Type:
Classified Instructional Support/JOB DEVELOPER/PLACEMENT ASST
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
OPEN UNTIL FILLED Phoenix Union High School District
- Organizes and presents program information to occupational/vocational classes districtwide.
- Prepares and conducts skills-based pre-employment workshops for occupational/vocational students.
- Contacts local employers to identify and develop part-time and full-time employment opportunities for occupational/vocational students and/or graduates.
- Coordinates job development and occupational/vocational students’ job placement.
- Establishes and maintains contact with occupational/vocational students, teachers, and employers to monitor student job progress and employer needs.
- Uses computer databases to prepare and maintain accurate student and employer program participant records and student job progress and employer needs.
- Conducts job placement follow-up survey with program graduates and documents data required by the State Department of Education.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Equivalent of two years of job development/placement/tracking/ and/or follow-up experience.
- Experience in and ability to maintain necessary records and preparing reports.
- Skill in making presentation to groups.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, students, parents, and employers.
- Computer skills and knowledge of various software programs.
- Effectively demonstrate both oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Have own transportation.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
POSITION TITLE: Job Developer/Placement Assistant DIVISION Instructional Services
|WORK YEAR:||9 months||DEPARTMENT:||ESS|
|LOCATION:||Districtwide||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Starting at $16.75 through $17.52 depending on experience and education|
DEFINITION: The Job Developer/Placement Assistant – ESS is responsible for working with local employers to identify and develop opportunities for the employment appropriate for students enrolled in occupational/vocational programs district-wide and for program graduates; coordinate and assist in placing students on the job; and perform a follow up. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Page 1 of 2
POSITION TITLE: Job Developer/Placement Assistant - ESS
Supervisor for Exceptional Student Service Program or designee
|ACTION||PREPARED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||JOB NUMBER:||EFFECTIVE DATE:|
|New||Employee Relations||CEA||Employee Relations||3254||9/21/2015|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!