Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pima County
- Position Description
Analyzes, designs, tests and maintains specific application systems used in the Pima County Consolidated Justice Court (PCCJC). Will work in a team environment that includes end users and technical staff. Responsible for complete SDLC including developing scope and requirements, project planning, design, implementation and testing. Developing environment includes: Microsoft .NET Frameworks, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, MS Team Foundation Server, MS Internet Information Server. This is a court classified position that reports directly to the Information Technology Manager. This Programmer Analyst position has no supervision responsibilities.
- Champion the values of the court through example and accountabilities;
- Meets with end users to determine specific requirements for computer programs and systems;
- Establish and maintain best practices, documentation standards, programming practices and procedures;
- Design, code, test, modify and maintain programs in various languages including Visual Basic .NET, ASP .NET, HTML/XML, MS SQL Server T-SQL;
- Establishes and maintains appropriate system/programming security measures;
- Identifies, documents, and resolves program conflicts with other systems and programs;
- Provides training on new software;
- May serve as lead programmer to Information Technology staff for complex or unique projects.
- May sit on various Pima County IT committees and subcommittees;
- May perform technical support duties and support other IT functions as needed;
- Performs special assignments and projects as needed;
- Work hours vary and may include evening, weekend, and holidays.
- Minimum Qualifications
An Associate's Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college and two years of programming experience OR: a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Additional relevant experience and/or education may be substituted for the aforementioned education and/or experience.
This position is open until filled. The first screening will be the week of August 5, 2019.