Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prince Contracting
Provide technical engineering information to project supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes and specifications.
Review contract and specifications in its entirety
- Assist Project Manager, Project Superintendent and Project Engineer as required
- Assist with all schedule preparations and updates
- Assist with quantity reporting, project costs and forecasting
- Obtain pricing from subcontractors and vendors to include charge orders
- Requisition equipment and material deliveries as required
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to resolve project challenges and conflicts
- Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing
- Manage document control to include submittal schedules, contract documents, project record drawings, etc.
- Review Heavy Job daily reports for accuracy
- Prepare and maintain technical submittal list, NPDES permits, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, and Project Progress Schedule as requiredComply with notice requirements such as inspections, survey staking, joint measurements with owner and/or engineer, utility locations and adjustments, testing, claims, etc.
- Issue correspondence to subcontractors and vendors when revised plan and/or specifications affects products or services
- Assist with project closeout
- Perform additional assignment’s per the Project Manager’s direction
B.S. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Construction Engineering and Management (CEM)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Excel, Word, Primavera 6