Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Analyst
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems-IT
The Help Desk Analyst will be a part of a high performing team that focuses on being a “BEST IN CLASS” support group. The IT organization looks for people that are inspiring and forward thinking. Our Tech Operations Center is open 24 x 7 x 365.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for providing basic to intermediate technology support of systems and services as directed.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Performs daily monitoring of production systems and services.
- Receives, analyzes and responds to end user requests for technical support related to the systems. Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of systems and components.
- Strong communication skills while dealing with people that are in a stressful state. Understanding the importance of Customer Service.
- Troubleshoots systems, subsystems and components for failures or failure to perform as designed.
- Support the Technical Operations Center with their 24 hours x 7 days a week x 365 days a year. This role will require evening support and holiday time, but people will be aware of their schedule weeks in advance.
- Design, build, integration and upgrade tasks associated with the overall Information Technology (IT) department mission
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and
openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments. Positivity is a priority.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Comfortable communicating with and dealing with pressure situations including communicating with executive leadership.
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Order Processing Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (GMail); and Network Concepts and Technologies
- Strong desire to grow his/her career in the technology space.
- CompTIA A+ Certification is Preferred