Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. VDI Engineer
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems- Information Technology
Priority Payment Systems is looking for a highly skilled/driven individual to join their growing team. As the VDI Engineer, you will ensure the reliability, stability, and availability of VDI systems in a 24/7 production environment. This position will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all such systems within a multi-site environment.
- Extensive experience as a VMware Horizon VDI Engineer providing 24/7 operational support for production environments
- Extensive experience working interactively with business customers and resolving day to day VDI related issues
- Extensive experience supporting and maintaining Horizon Connection Servers, Unified Access Gateways, AppVolumes, and UEM.
- Extensive experience upgrading and patching the Horizon and Windows environments to meet security, audit and business requirements
- Experience with PowerShell a plus
- Complete command over troubleshooting issues related to Horizon VDI components
- Hands on experience supporting and maintaining Windows 7/10 operating system in a VDI environment
- Hands on experience maintaining Windows Server 2008 and later, preferably 2016 and above.
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and implementing AD group policies, UEM, DHCP, DFS, DNS
- Hands on experience with VMware vSphere 6.0 and later.
- Extensive experience creating technical documentation.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- After-hours support rotation and implementation as needed.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, PVS, and StoreFront experience a plus