Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence Developer
at Progress Residential
Business Intelligence Developer
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The successful candidate will be able to build high quality and innovative solutions in a fast pace growing company. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions. The position reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Analyze, design, and build solutions using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and/or Power BI
- Assist power users in creating and maintaining reports and dashboards to deliver business intelligence to the organization
- Assist in developing governance processes around data management
- Work with other finance team members to ensure all business logic is reflected correctly in all reporting, analyses, and models
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or information systems / computer science REQUIRED
- 3 or more years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Advanced SQL and data blending skills (T-SQL)
- Expertise in tabular and multidimensional queries (DAX, MDX)
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience BI visualization and reporting tools (i.e. Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Service)
- Strong balance of business, financial and technical skills with the ability to communicate and drive initiatives cross functionally
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks
- Candidate must be willing and able to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and deal with constantly evolving deadlines, requirements and challenges
- Experience with Salesforce & Yardi a plus
- Experience with Azure data service and products a plus (i.e. Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Analysis services, Azure stream analytics)
- Experience with cloud replication and integration tools (i.e. Scribe, Informatica)
- Experience in Shell scripting, Python/R programming a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.