Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Pos. Category
- Information Technology
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Want to work on a world-class team building life-changing financial products? Let me introduce you to Progrexion – that’s what we do every day.
Based in downtown Salt Lake City, our team builds industry leading products and services that help consumers access, understand, and verify their credit reports are fair, accurate, and substantiated. Our services power the technology behind Lexington Law (an independently owned law firm), Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com. And the good news? We have a lot of fun while we do it.
The successful candidate will demonstrate our Corporate Guiding Values of Integrity, Consumer Advocacy, Integrity, Teamwork, Development, Quality and Performance in all areas of his/her work. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting the business by delivering signature-ready, actionable recommendations to business leaders so they can adjust policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes. Our ideal candidate will develop, maintain and govern the enterprise architecture function across the organization and be responsible for defining the EA process and architecture review and advisory process, and for leading the integration of those processes throughout the company. Key to success in this role will be leading, prioritizing and developing the overall enterprise architecture approach for the organization, and communicating architectural direction.
- Lead the development and implementation of the enterprise architecture program based on business and IT strategies.
- Formulate, translate, advocate, support and execute business strategy to achieve the organization’s targeted business outcomes.
- Understand the business’s economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation, so as to effectively support and guide technology investment decisions.
- Work with business peers to develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Lead analysis of the business’ future-state capabilities and future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving the business forward.
- Track and apply innovative and existing technologies, anchoring them in the business strategy and model to assess their potential, and use rapid prototyping approaches to evolve innovations.
- Guide and advise stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends.
- Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help business guide investment decisions in support of executing business strategy.
- Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms.
- Lead the identification and analysis of business outcomes by working with leaders of business and technology. Derive useful business context to develop technology strategies and respond to disruptive forces.
- The Enterprise Architect will provide technical direction to software development, project, and product teams to support business outcomes.
- Other assignments defined by the CIO.
- Ensure that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities are associated with EA compliance.
- Consult with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
- Lead the development and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture.
- Communicate the value of the enterprise architecture to the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment, with a record of increased responsibilities and duties.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a services (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to oversee multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience including senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover issues, and identify needs
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.