Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
Ritter Insurance Marketing is looking for a UX/UI Developer to add to their growing Software Development team. The position will be responsible for the planning, designing, testing, and modifying websites and digital media within a team environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Confer with marketing & communications department and management to obtain information on project scope, needs, limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces of websites and digital media.
- Analyze marketing strategy, user needs, and technical requirements to determine feasibility of design along with time and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications regarding webpage content, webpage flow, e-commerce strategies, SEO, and web traffic to hit outlined objectives.
- Design, develop, and modify web development in accordance with outlined objectives.
- Ensure high performing user interface and user experience for all website users and visitors.
- Modify and update existing webpages to correct errors, provide a better user experience, allow webpages to interface with new software, and/or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct website testing and documentation to ensure validity and compatibility across all browsers, devices, and/or operating systems.
- Develop and implement procedures for ongoing website revision.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing websites, e-commerce platforms, and the entire user experience.
- Ensure successful deployment of webpages and all digital media.
- Practice continuing education on web development, user experience, social media, and other emerging technologies.
- Engage with professionals through conferences, workshops, online blogs, newsletters, and other interaction to stay current with best practices and emerging practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of education in Web Design or related field, or equivalent job experience.
- Thorough knowledge computers, application servers, software applications, web development best practices, and testing tools.
- Understanding of software and web development life cycle.
- Four or more years of moderate level website development experience, in addition to the satisfaction of education/certification requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects.
- Able to use all related hardware and software.
- Able to work in a team environment.