Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
Under supervision of the IT Operations Manager provides frontline preventive and corrective maintenance to desktop systems, enterprise applications, audio-visual equipment, and telecommunications devices.
- Provides frontline preventive and corrective maintenance of desktop systems, enterprise applications, audio-visual equipment, and telecommunications devices.
- Assists Systems Administrators in administration and support of enterprise applications.
- Moves and installs computer hardware, software, audio-visual equipment, telecommunications devices, and peripheral components.
- Provides technical training to end users regarding computer and application use and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains technical records and documentation in conformance to department standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent mix of training, certification, education, and experience:
- Two (2) years technical support experience in an enterprise environment preferred
- Prior experience in a casino IT environment preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission key gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality regarding company information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must be a detail oriented, organized individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the position, the team member is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle, grasp, and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work various hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must present self in a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- The team member must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to handle stress effectively.
- Must be able to maneuver around the office and the facility as needed to collect and distribute all necessary documents.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
- Telecommunication equipment.
- Computers, printers, servers.
- All additional office equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Team Member will be exposed to inclement weather and a second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment. Equipment must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.