Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Pricebook Analyst
at Sapp Bros.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a strong contributor to join our IT team as a Pricebook Analyst.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors; being able to working with vendors on item issues (communication with vendors). This will include performing cold calls to vendors to get information needed for pricebook.
- Processes invoices daily to meet billing efficiencies.
- Develops the creation of automated jobs for sales and pricing information.
- Performs manual entries and adjustments of prices when needed.
- Analyzes results, makes recommendations for improvements, and implements changes.
- Communicates pricing, sales statistics and trends with appropriate parties.
- Watches current markets and provides insights into sales trends throughout the year.
- Supports the preparation of master data training materials and process documentation.
- Tests Pricebook data at the POS level (e.g. following upgrades).
- Advises and supports operation and merchandising resources with all aspects of the retail Pricebook.
- Builds relationships within IT, merchandising, and operations staff.
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
- Associates degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum of two years of retail, retail operations, business or related experience.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel. Familiar with other database tools a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knows operations metrics including Stockturn, GMROII, Sales to inventory, and Sales and Margin per square foot.
- PDI Enterprise/RMS experience is strongly preferred.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!