Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst 2 (Web)
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for ensuring that the business requirements related to technology are well defined and addressed by identifying relevant technology solutions to overcome the business problems and assuring business benefits.
- Applying IT knowledge and skills to propose action, provide technical coordination, or conduct implementation activities to drive IT software/process solutions.
- Conducting research, gather and interpret requirements, conduct analysis and/or develop recommendations related to IT processes and/or software products solutions.
- Create, analyze, coordinate and document complex IT projects, products and processes and provide resolution recommendations
- Acting as a liaison/coordinator within the IT Department and business units by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple business units and disciplines throughout our organization.
- Design, develop and execute security roles and User security access to systems and data.
- Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications.
- Participate in the implementation of system/process solutions.
- Working with the other analysts, software engineers, system designers, and business owners to lead in design, development and execution of test scripts.
- Troubleshooting production issues, document problems and provide recommend appropriate solutions or escalate to others for further action.
- Mentoring and instructing others Analysts and business User on standard/best practices and the solution design methods.
- Involved in Level I on-call support
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or one to two years of equivalent experience Master's degree or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two to five years of relevant experience, or three to six years of equivalent experience
- Three or more years of experience in primary technology stack: Web Applications
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies, able to write complex SQL statements to read, update, insert, and delete data
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrable experience with facilitating QA processes and using Testing tools such as Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience in business process/software experience working in core distribution and manufacturing business processes (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor)
- Advanced Technical and Software Application Knowledge
- Advanced Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Software Implementation experience
- SQL / data analysis skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.