Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cardio Cath Tech - Full Time - Davis Hospital
at Steward Health Care System
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Cath Lab Tech
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and Department Supervisor, the Cardiovascular Technician performs and reviews baseline patient assessments. Evaluates patient response to diagnostic or interventional maneuvers and medications during CCL procedures. Provides patient care pre, intra, and post procedure. Participates in time-out, and all aspects of procedure as suggested for patient safety by the joint Commission and other accrediting organization. Acts as the first assistant during diagnostic and therapeutic catheterization procedures. Maintains certification in basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support as recommended by the American heart Association. Proficient in the use of emergency equipment. Operates and maintains all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment. Responsible to monitor and document all procedural activities. Other duties as assigned
- Two (2) years hospital experience required. Previous Cath lab experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- ACLS certification required within first ninety (90) days of hire.
- Current License as a Radiologic Technologist (RAD) or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”