Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Analyst - IT Department - Full Time
at Steward Health Care System
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Responsible to Information Technology for guidance, assistance and cooperation to achieve the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness of system service and requests. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- High school graduate or GED with related experience or training in personal computer systems.
- Requires up to 2 years’ experience on this or related jobs in a hospital or healthcare facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Identifies and initiates resolutions to client problems and concerns associated with office automation equipment, hardware and software to the client’s satisfaction.
- Plans and coordinates the purchase, installation and implementation of office automation hardware and software according to department standards and procedures.
- Uphold the corporate policy guidelines as well as recommend new and improved guidelines to ensure compatibility and better service company users of personal computers.
- Responsible for the performance of program design and program coding integration and testing code.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.