Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Systems Tech - Full Time - SLRMC
at Steward Health Care System
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
The Information Systems Technician (IS Tech) provides technical support to employees with the goal of a positive customer service experience with every encounter. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes and supports the Standards of Conduct for Steward Healthcare. Provides technical support to all computer users. Installs, maintains and repairs PC’s, peripherals, hardware upgrades, software, and software upgrades. Resolves problems with operation of PC's, peripheral equipment, LAN and WAN. Repairs and maintains telecommunications equipment Completes assigned training and education. Performs other duties as assigned. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years prior hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
- One or more years prior LAN administration experience
- Demonstrated experience working in an organization with 300+ computers.
- Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.