Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, IT Quality Assurance
at Steward Health Care System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20323
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Software/Development, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Posted Date: 1/14/2020
The Quality Assurance Manager oversees a QA Sub-Team and also performs software quality assurance (SQA) activities (primarily Manual Testing) within that QA Sub-Team in order to validate/verify that software is free from defects prior to implementation within Steward Health Care System (SHCS). The Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Senior Quality Assurance Manager and manages other members of the IS Quality Assurance Team (QA Analysts, Senior QA Analysts and Lead QA Analysts) in order to achieve the aforementioned goal.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Information Science or Computer Science-related field strongly preferred) or 4 years equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years experience in a Software Quality Assurance (Manual Tester) position
- Some experience in a Software Quality Assurance (Manual Tester) Senior or Lead position strongly preferred
- Experience within the Health Care and/or Information Technology industries strongly preferred
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Level-Certified Tester Certification strongly preferred
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Level-Agile Tester Certification strongly preferred
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Advanced Level-Test Manager Certification a plus
- Expert use of Microsoft applications (Excel, OneNote, Project, SharePoint and Visio)
- Master use of Test and Defect Management Tools
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) software including Athena, Cerner, eCW, MEDITECH and/or other EHRs a must
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Occasional evening and weekend work, as needed
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!