Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Tech Per Diem
at Steward Health Care System
Precisely and accurately performs and evaluates a variety of technical procedures. Utilizes accepted quality control techniques by manual, semi-automated and automated methodologies and/ or equipment. Performs phlebotomy procedures and assists in other laboratory activities as requested. Performs oversight supervision of non-technical staff in the absence of Administrative Laboratory Director.
Job Qualifications: Current State of Florida Clinical Laboratory Technologist Licensure
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.