Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OB Tech - Part Time - MPMC
at Steward Health Care System
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
The OB Technician may function in any or all of the following capacities according to the needs of the Women's Center Unit; ORT, Registration Specialist, or Unit Clerk. He or she must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to the patient age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures and skills check lists. Will also act as unit clerk.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- CNA, OB Tech, or Surgical Tech Certification with a minimum of six months to one year of related work experience or the ability to learn and demonstrate competency after successful completion of a training program.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.