Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Orthopedic Tech - Full Time - SLRMC
at Steward Health Care System
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high -quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women and Men's Health, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life spand of a paitent; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to their age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures, skills check list.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff"