Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool OB Tech
at Steward Health Care System
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 34007
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 11/6/2020
Under the supervision of the Director of Women's Services and Clinical Coordinator, assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Ensures operating suite inadequately prepared for procedure. Directs and/or provides professional perioperative care for an assigned group of patients across the age continuum. Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans all surgical instruments. Assists as needed within scope OB/GYN Surgical Technician. Will also function function as HUS during times not needed in the OR. Will set up and tear down vaginal delivery carts and restock them. Monitor PAR levels and assist in getting supplies needed for the units. May assist RNs with transporting patients as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Technical Training preferred.
- 1-3 years exp preferred
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Hours of duty may be irregular or unexpectedly extended due to the requirements of the daily surgical schedule.- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of JCAHO, CMS, and Arizona health record requirements
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!