Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health Care System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 24053
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Healthcare - Radiology/Imaging, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Location: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Posted Date: 2/20/2020
Under the general supervision of the Chief Imaging Technologist, the Radiology Technologist is responsible for the provision of radiological services to patients according to physicians ? orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
1. Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology.
2. Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiology Technologist) or registration eligible.
3. Certified by the Texas Department of Health.
4. Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!