Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health Care System
Promotes quality patient care through the performance of routine and invasive diagnostic radiography utilizing appropriate technique, established protocols, physician direction and age specific guidelines. Maintains thorough knowledge of PACS, radiographic equipment, portable x-ray units, supplies, radiation safety and quality assurance guidelines and applies such knowledge in day to day performance of duties.
- Two years experience in Radiography (requirement may be met through completion of the clinical phase of a two year approved radiology technology program)
- Current Texas Department of State Health Services License.
- Current ARRT license.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Graduate from an approved/accredited
required. Schoolof Radiologic Technology
- Technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills relevant to area in order to effectively communicate with physicians, health team members, patients and families.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED