Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Operations Developer
at Steward Health Care System
Working for the Executive Director of Threat and Security; assist the architecture team and the various cybersecurity teams in developing tools, integrations and applications for SOAR and other elements of the security portfolio. Develop feature enhancements and upgrades to bring efficiency and logic to SOC and Purple team users. Support the sponsor’s environments with risk assessment and the establishment & execution of mitigation strategies throughout the life cycle of the operational activity. Enable operations through automation and scripting to gain efficiency in task execution. Position is based remotely.
- Working knowledge of a REST APIs.
- Working knowledge, Unix/Linux and Windows systems.
- Working knowledge of technology associated with security operations.
- Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently with minimal supervision .
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
- University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
- Approximately 10+ years of experience.
- Expertise in relational databases, to include complex queries, schema design and modification (i.e. Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL).
- Knowledge of NoSql implementations like Elastic Search.
- Familiarity with Model/View/Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Proficient working and developing in a Microsoft or Linux environment.