Steward Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ultrasound Tech (Davis Surgical)
at Steward Medical Group
About Steward Health Care Systems
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 35 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
Under the general supervision of the Program Director, the Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer is responsible for the evaluation of patients with suspected venous insufficiency, provides for patient safety and high quality testing. Must have full knowledge of the indications, contraindications, and hazards associated with procedures provided. Assures accuracy of test results, reports and equipment by having a thorough understanding of tests and techniques. Maintains equipment to assure it is in good working order. This position is 1 day per week, Monday preferred, plus PRN. The hours will vary between 8am-5pm
- Must have RVT certification
- 4-5 years min experience in vascular ultrasounds, preferably veins
- Previous experience in an outpatient medical setting may be helpful.
- Previous experience with computer software is helpful.
Moderate skills in color duplex scanning
- This position is 1 day per week, Monday preferred, plus PRN. The hours will vary between 8am-5pm
- Experience in venous ultra sound
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
All positions subject to close without notice
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled