Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their EEO and Pay Transparency rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement at: EEO is the Law
Start Over with Job Search Returning Applicant? Login Now
Company:Nammo Talley, Inc.Location:Mesa, AZ - Nammo TalleyPosition Type:RegularShift:Shift 1
The Nammo Group is a technology-driven aerospace and defense company specializing in high-performance defense and space solutions. Nammo Group’s innovative, diverse products and services are implemented worldwide. Its broad portfolio includes shoulder-launched munitions systems, military and sports ammunition, rocket motors for military and space applications, and environmentally friendly demilitarization services. Founded in 1998, Nammo is headquartered in Raufoss, Norway and employs more than 2200 team members worldwide.
Nammo Talley, Inc., a United States Department of Defensecontractor, is part of the Nammo Group (Nammo AS). Nammo Talley takes great pride in our mission to equip and protect the men and women of the military by developing, manufacturing and supporting shoulder-fired weapons; energetic material solutions such as aircraft emergency escape systems, rocket motors, and warheads; and composite solutions including carbon fiber tubes and composite aero-structures.
The Nammo Talley is also home to the Nammo USA Shared Services center operation which provides functional expertise and support in Accounting and Finance, HESS, Human Resources, Information Technology andMarketing across the Nammo US family of companies.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the role of Program Engineer. This person will execute day-to-day activities of the program interfacing with Program Managers, Program Engineers,Test Engineers, and Drafting Designers primarily.
- Work with the different cross functional organizations to execute projects tasks reporting directly to the shoulder fired systems Chief Engineer
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget and on time following procedures while prioritizing safety
- Write engineering technical reports including: analytical reports, test reports, performance specifications, and statements of work
- Analyze and design components structurally using closed form analysis and finite element analysis
- Champion development integration & test activities with cross - functional team
- Create and effectively present technical information to internal managers, executive staff, and customers
- Develop department personnel skills via technical/professional training
- Review customer project information and design specifications
Job Qualifications (Education/Skills/Experience):
- BS/MS in Engineering discipline, Physics, or Mathematics
- 0-5 years of work experience, Defense/Aerospace preferred
- Experience / familiarity with composite materials and basic component design and analysis
- Experience using FEA required, ANSYS preferred
- Experience using solid modeling tools required, Solid Edge preferred
- Exposure to technical report writing and technical presentation creation
- Travel as required to support program goals
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!