Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Developer
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their EEO and Pay Transparency rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement at: EEO is the Law
Start Over with Job Search Returning Applicant? Login Now
Sr. Software Developer
Company:Nammo Talley, Inc.Location:Mesa, AZ - Nammo TalleyPosition Type:RegularShift:Shift 1
The Nammo Group is a technology-driven aerospace and defense company specializing in high-performance defense and space solutions. Nammo Group’s innovative, diverse products and services are implemented worldwide. Its broad portfolio includes shoulder-launched munitions systems, military and sports ammunition, rocket motors for military and space applications, and environmentally friendly demilitarization services. Founded in 1998,Nammo is headquartered in Raufoss, Norway and employs more than 2200 team members worldwide.
Nammo Talley, Inc., a United States Department of Defense contractor, is part of the Nammo Group (Nammo AS). Nammo Talley takes great pride in our mission to equip and protect the men and women of the military by developing, manufacturing and supporting shoulder-fired weapons; energetic material solutions such as aircraft emergency escape systems, rocket motors, and warheads; and composite solutions including carbon fiber tubes and composite aero-structures.
Nammo Talley is also home to the Nammo USA Shared Services center operation which provides functional expertise and support in Accounting and Finance, HESS, Human Resources, Information Technology and Marketing across the Nammo US family of companies.
We are looking for a qualified, experiencedand self-motivated Sr. Software Developer professional with basic MESexperience to join our fast paced and growing Information Technology team. Theselected candidate will be involved in all phases of the software developmentlife cycle supporting Nammo US-based locations. The Sr. Software Developer positionrequires the ability to gather and understand requirements, implement upgradesand design custom software. In addition to software development, the selectedcandidate will hold key IT MES administration responsibilities for systemupgrades and interfaces.
- Analyzes, develops and oversees software to meet requests/specifications.
- Develops software in a product team environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in agile or scrum SDLC processes.
- Identifies, creates, and/or updates policies and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate with the business units and promote valued-added contributions.
- Database and application development as needed per the application or integration.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management.
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work laterally and engage others to achieve success
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts concisely to non-IT business professionals.
- Strong process orientation and ability to develop and follow standard work.
- Ability to learn, understand and interpret business processes.
- Translating customer requirements into a solution design.
- Managing project schedules to implement projects
- Technical and functional problem solving
Job Qualifications (Education/Skills/Experience):
- BS degree with 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#, MVC, .NET, Java, CSS experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ERP Systems (Costpoint a Plus)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience with shop floor execution (Costpoint MES a Plus)
- Minimum 2 years of MS SQL experience
- Minimum 2 years of Oracle database experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!