Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description Summary
We trust that as a Title Processor you will: (responsibilities)
- Coordinate new order entry, opening files and data input
- Order HOA/COA estoppels, utility/lien searches, payoff letters, title searches, and surveys
- Prepare preliminary closing disclosure and settlement statements, correspondence
- Support assigned closer in preparing file for closing
- Communicate and follow up with internal teams, lenders, agents, customers, and vendors
- Return loan packages to lenders
- Prepare files for the final title policy
- Track Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosures for return prior to closing
- Assist in title policy distribution to the proposed insureds, closing offices and Underwriter in the required timeframe
- Build new community templates for order entry and open new orders in SoftPro system
- Track and manage purchase sale contracts for potential closings estimated by builder, mortgage, and outside lenders
- Manage title commitment requests and updates to the proposed insureds in the required timeframe
- Update daily spreadsheets/logs/reports, ensuring they are current and accurate
- Coordinate with builder, lenders and escrow offices to ensure closings are properly tracked, closed and funded
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Detail Oriented
- Ethics & Integrity
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving
- 2+ years recent experience working for a Florida Title Company or law firm handling primarily real estate transactions
- Experience - minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of title experience
- 1+ years recent experience balancing closing disclosures/settlement statements
- High school diploma
- bilingual in Spanish and English
- experience with SoftPro, or other cloud-based title production software
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Education/Experience - Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of title examination experience. Proficiency in Title Plant products in major metropolitan Texas counties
- Technical Skills - Must have demonstrated PC proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Experience using Softpro and Title Plant search systems
- Ability to make sound decisions with strong judgement and negotiation skills
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.