Tempe Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Windows Systems Analyst
at Tempe Union High School District
Job Reference #: 2454
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software/Development, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 10/14/2020
- Windows Systems Analyst JobID: 2454
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
08/17/2020 Department: Technology Infrastructure and Information Systems
- Troubleshooting hardware and software challenges.
- Hardware setup and support.
- Windows 10 support.
- Anti-virus installation on all systems.
- Perform product testing and integration.
- Maintaining an understanding of district applications and services.
- Travel between schools may be required; rotation between sights may occur when deemed necessary.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience using Active Directory.
- Working independently and serving as a resource to others.
- Google Applications for Education.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows 10.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows server 2012R2.
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft office applications.
- Strong understanding of Google for Education applications.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Well-organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- A quick learner with a strong desire to learn business and educational applications.
- Possesses organizational and problem solving skills.
Reports to: Director of Technology Infrastructure and Information Systems
Placement: Grade 21
Term: See Duty Day Calendar
The Windows System Analyst will provide advanced support to end users and others as directed by the Help Desk Supervisor or Server Engineer. Windows System Analyst will assist with projects led by the Windows, Network, and Software Engineers. These services include conducting proactive maintenance and monitoring to maintain a safe and compliant environment.
Applicant Instructions: Please complete the online Classified application found at www.tempeunion.org "" link
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!