The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: GEO CARE MARKETING
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Designs, implements, and maintains the Company’s digital marketing content, including internal and external websites, SEO campaigns, and email marketing. The ideal candidate should have strong graphic design skills and responsive web development experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates internal/external web pages including graphics, animation, and ensures web page functionality.
- Designs web page layout and online content, graphics, icons, color schemes, and infrastructure.
- Performs front-end development and maintains content for web pages and web applications.
- Proactively makes recommendations to ensure digital content is up-to-date, accurate, and posted in a timely manner.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes web traffic and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Designs, executes, and tracks email campaigns.
- Implements and monitors SEO optimization campaigns on websites.
- Stays abreast of industry-wide changes in web technologies and suggests ways to improve websites to ensure that they are efficient and user-friendly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of front-end experience in programming, web design, and graphic design. Additional back-end programming experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!), Google Analytics, and Google Ads. Familiarity with AWS and Git a plus.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design process and web/mobile responsive design.
- Expertise designing and managing email campaigns (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- Bootstrap experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with graphics and video software, including Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Works as part of a team to build solutions with business requirements.
- Good analytical ability, organizational and problem-solving skills.