The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Computer Support
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
2nd Shift position - 2:30pm - 11:00 pm M-F
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Understanding of data flow for manufacturing test systems. Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices. Assists in development, documentation and troubleshooting of test applications and firmware.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides computer technical support for manufacturing systems.
- Validates and analyzes of data within multiple databases.
- Generates and updates reports related to internal business operations.
- Reviews reports with Method Procedures Analyst to ensure accuracy, consistency and validity of report data.
- Recommends enhancements and improvements to the systems or reports to improve data reliability and overall efficiency.
- Troubleshoots device and system failures.
- Identifies process improvements, deficiencies, defects and anomalies.
- Performs root cause analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years computer system operation experience required.
- One year of experience in a technology related position, in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Analytical and abstract thinking with high attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to learn and interact with various software solutions that interface with manufacturing.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
As a Methods/Procedures Support personnel, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal of diversification, which will present you with a range of different challenges. We value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program – Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!