The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QUALITY DATA ANALYST
at The Geo Group
Facility: Everglades Reentry Center
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for managing the collection and reporting of required client data and providing timely management reports to meet contractual, operational and quality control needs for client and Company. It will also be responsible for tracking and reporting assessments, client file reviews, outcomes, and compiling information for the monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Audits, verifies, and enters data into a data management system.
- Performs manual data entry as required on paper, internet or other electronic media.
- Accesses database to meet internal operations data management needs.
- Organizes, facilitates, and ensures that assessments are administered to all offenders and adheres to required time frames.
- Collects and analyzes data including but not limited to all programming and phase data entry forms and assessment screening tools.
- Audits processed data for authenticity and verification purposes by extracting, editing, analyzing data and summarizing database information.
- Ensures filing of original data documents and other relevant forms to ensure documentation and record management is followed according to Chapter 65D-30 and F.A.C. licensing purposes are met.
- Designs, develops, maintains and audits automated reports utilizing Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Prints and binds reports within required time frames.
- Works closely with all operational staff to ensure all data is collected within required contractual timelines and meets established goals of quality assurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in a computer-related field. Bachelor’s Degree in research, marketing, information technology or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in data collection and research production.
- Must have a thorough understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Must have experience in the data discovery process, determining sources and types of data to be collected
- Must have the ability to understand database business rules and workflow based on the life cycle of client services
- Must be able to write queries to extract and analyze data for data reconciliation and quality assurance purposes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER