Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Technical Support Representative - Spanish
When everything's connected, how weconnect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We arelooking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiences as a TechnicalSupport Representative with TTEC in Rockledge, Florida.
Wehelp global brands provide a great experience to their customers, buildcustomer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guidingprinciple: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more humandeliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle tolife.
Life at TTEC
Asa global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworkerhalf-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready tograb the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we'renot one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn'tmean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing companyevents that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements.We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion careerpotential, keep reading
What You'll be Doing
Deliver amazingcustomer & technical support in a contact center environment that enablesyou to experience all of the rewards a large, respected organization has tooffer! You'll use your interpersonal and technical skills to educatebusiness customers on our products, resolve their issues, and get them back upand running quickly and efficiently.
On a typical day, you'll
· Communicate with Spanish speaking customersvia telephone or in written form, such as through e mail, chat and forum posts
· Answer customers' questions, lead themskillfully through the network technology and assist them in using our productsto effectively operate their business
· Use computer-based tools andproblem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customerissues
· Identify areas of opportunity within yourdefined scope of support, report on them and help us get better at what we do
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections areeverything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, ourteammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the tablealong with the following:
· High school education (or equivalent)with engineering or computing focus, if applicable Some relevant college ortech school preferable.
· Previous work experience in a call centerenvironment in TSR position or IT related background in general
· Passion for & commitment todelivering the best support experience in a Business to Business (B2B)environment
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic workenvironment with frequent new product releases and updates
· Ability to communicate effectively withall customer types
· Ability to analyze, evaluate and resolvecomplex situations
· Ability to organize and prioritizeworkload
· Ability to educate customer on Clientproducts and capabilities while using Client knowledge base and other commonknowledge sources publicly available
· Technical aptitude with an ability toexplain technical concepts to a varied audience
· Excellent soft and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in troubleshooting ofmultiple computer operating systems (i.e. Windows, Macintosh)
· Proven ability to support varioushardware environments, standard applications (Microsoft Office)
· Experience using video conferencing toolslike Skype for Business, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Citrix, or other
· Ability to understand cabled and wirelessnetworks
· Strong email, word processing, and webusage skills
· Strong understanding of consumerelectronics
· Proficient with Chrome OS (Meetings forChrome & Zoom specifically)
· Proficient with Linux (Hardwareconfiguration)
· Proficient with MacOS (Facetime, Quicktime, Zoom, Webex)
· Proficient with Windows 7-10
· Proficient with Support platforms (i.e.Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.)
· Biometric/Facial Recognitionsoftware/hardware
· Helpdesk Support and Troubleshootingexperience (Hardware and OS driver specific)
· IT Documentation - Support tickets, bugtracking software
· Ability to provide detailed instructionson installation of advanced video conferencing systems via email and voice
· MicrosoftCertified Technology Specialist preferred
1. Clickon the Apply Now button.
2. You'veapplied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, pleasemake your communication lines are open and regularly check your email forinstructions.
3. Thankyou for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network andexperience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active dutyguard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're preparedand battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovativeand challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization meansyou're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world.Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in ourdynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is bakedin from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We knowthat no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll finddelivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!