Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst, Cloud Contact Center Technology -- Remote / Nationwide
VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLC company, is seeking an Agile BusinessAnalyst to join our team. This is aremote role based in the US.
Why chooseVoiceFoundry to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about therelentless pursuit of Customer Success by providing ideal solutions to solvingour client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with ourenhanced technical capabilities as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Practice Leaderor Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey tosuccess!
What skills you will bring:
· Severalyears of contact center background, specifically focused on implementation ofcontact center software
· Thoroughunderstanding of Scrum or similar agile frameworks
· Responsiblefor requirements elaboration and elicitation
· Authoruser stories and acceptance criteria
· Workwith the Product Owner on the client's side to fully understand the desiredoutcomes of the business.
· Identifyand describe any customization details across different lines of business forany particular product
· Leadsizing engagements for large projects and work with dev team to develop ashared understanding of the business's desired outcomes.
Weare passionate about the customer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help younavigate the key technologies in order to deliver an exceptional customerexperience, leveraging all things AWS.
Wespecialize in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-basedenterprise contact center solution used around the globe and are uniquelyfocused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing thebenefits of the cloud.
Our expertise is focused on AI & naturallanguage automation, chatbots, CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experiencedesign, analytics and workforce optimization. Combined with best practices anda proven methodology in deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix ofexpertise and innovative solutions to make your vision a reality.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuitionreimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognitionprograms, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows forseamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.