Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco Finesse Desktop Developer --/Remote / Nationwide
TTEC is seeking a Senior Cisco Finesse Desktop Developer to join our Technology Services team. This is a remote role with future travel responsibilities.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
- Develop desktop solutions using Cisco Finesse and web based technologies
- Participate in the design, build, configuration, testing, and support.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications related to speech application
Ability to analyze the existing CTIOS and IPblue functionality and determine how to develop similar functionality in Cisco Finesse.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years with 508 ADA compliance, assisted technologies (jaws, dragon, tty, etc.)
- 2 to 4 years' experience with Web 2.0 Development and Architecture
- 3 years' experience with C# and .NET
- 2 to 4 years' experience with AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSON
- 3 years' experience with Cross Domain Scripting / Post Messaging / Web Communication concepts
- 3 years' experience with IFRAME, HTML, CSS, Browser Cookies, DOM manipulation, Social Web Mashups, REST & SOAP XML Web Services
- Experience with Server to Server integrations
- Understanding and knowledge of Load Balancing / Global Site Selector
- Experience with MS Windows IIS, MS Windows Server, RedHat / Ubuntu Linux, JBOSS or other web application servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, client oriented
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Cisco Finesse, Cisco CTIOS, and ICM configuration
- Prior CTI development (Cisco ICM / UCCE via CTIOS)
- Server-side programming (PHP, Java or .Net)
- DB programming (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- IOS / Android / Windows phone development
- Experience with JAVA and J2EE
- Experience with Avaya Agent Desktop development
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday ? Do the Right Thing ? Reach for Amazing ? Seek First to Understand ? Act as One ? Live life Passionately
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.