Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CUIC / CUIS / SQL Reports Developer -- Remote / Nationwide
TTEC is seeking a Reporting Architect to join our Professional Services team. Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are.
Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
As part of our Multi-Channel Solutions Professional Services team, you will utilize your strong database skills and knowledge of reporting tools to work extensively with technical and functional teams to generate custom reports in an external, client facing capacity.
- Lead Reporting workstream to work closely with clients to design, document, and develop call center reports
- Define requirements and business specifications to drive technical design
- Design and develop complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Performance tune existing SQL and Stored Procedures
- Create automated data migration processes
- Provide guidance to junior reporting team members and work product deliverables
- Foster strong relationships to ensure successful reporting
- 8 - 10 years' experience with MS-SQL
- 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of call center reporting and technologies highly desired (Cisco UCCE/ICM, UC/IPT, IVR, Verint, Calabrio, Upstream, Avaya, Aspect, etc.
- Familiarity and knowledge with Cisco UCCE Database Schema, Live Data feature from UCCE 11.x, UCCE 11.x and higher
- Experience with Cisco Unified Intelligence Suite / Center (CUIS/CUIC) highly desirable
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies with SQL Server
- Knowledge of Informix a strong plus
- Experience with other reporting tools, such as Webview, Crystal Reports, Infomaker, Aceyus, Exony, Avaya CMS/IQ, etc. a plus but not required
- 2 years' experience with XML or XSLT a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience leading reporting teams on projects a plus
- Experience operating as Reporting Architect on projects a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25-50%. Will work from home/telecommute when not traveling to the client site.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives