Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst / Senior Programmer
TTEC Consulting'sInsights Practice is looking for a Data Analyst/Senior Programmer focused onmanaging client relationships by providing value-added consulting services.This person will identify and conduct data-driven projects and analyses thathelp our clients meet their objectives most effectively. The role also involvesproviding strategic direction on the development of marketing campaigns,including targeting strategy, value proposition development, and post-programperformance evaluation.
We combine human insightand the speed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with theircustomers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customerinteractions is our expertise.
Check out our websitebelow to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
The successful candidate will be an experienced,highly motivated self-starter with the ability to solve data analysisproblems. They will have experience using programming languages tomanipulate large amounts of data. The primary responsibility of thisrole is to analyze large datasets to answer business questions by generatingreports and output in Excel. The candidate will work in a team ofprogrammers and business analysts to develop insightful deliverables thatsupport data-driven marketing strategies.
- Manage and manipulate multiple large data sets, including: defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business questions
- Prepare complex analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports in Excel
- Help design analytic data set specifications
- Lead in delivery of large analytic projects
- Mentor team members
- Contribute to the definition and development of key findings and marketing-oriented conclusions
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred, STEM or related field
- 4 years of professional experience working with large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
- Capability to execute complete analysis process from data extraction / manipulation through QC, report and delivery of data and reports
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: SAS, Teradata , SQL, R, Python, Unix Scripting
- Ability to create automated process and knowledge on CronTab, Autosys or related tools
- Aptitude in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Experience in following areas a plus
- Unix scripting
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer incustomer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employeesserve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social,mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting,Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience totheir customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employeeslive by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients,their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts