Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Support Technician
TTEC is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our IT team based at our site in Greeley, CO. We're a global company that is 50,000 employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization supports the entire enterprise that encompasses users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
You will be focused on supporting the local area network infrastructure in the areas of desktop workstation deployment, moves, adds, changes, software distribution, support and general troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software on site
- Support ad hoc IT projects
- Verification of the integrity and availabilityof hardware
Organize and coordinate activities associatedwith installation, deployment, and upgrade of software (Windows), and hardware,as it relates to the deskside environment
Ability to adapt to a highly diverse workenvironment
Unload pallets of equipment and move to anotherlocation for cleanup and configuration
Deploys computer workstations or laptops,completes moves and setup of computer peripherals
Active Directory - fundamental tasks such aspassword resets, computer join/disjoin, group membership add/remove
PC imaging via SCCM
Excellent written and verbal communicationskills
Network knowledge and connectivitytroubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS)
Propose changes or solutions to products andservices for optimal business results
Provide on-going education and training tonon-technical end users
Work trouble tickets and work orders as assignedand resolve/complete within SLAs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience handling desktop orhelpdesk support
- Detailed knowledge of current Microsoft productsas well as experience in maintenance and support of peripherals and mobiledevices
- An independent, reliable and client orientedworking style with the ability to explain technical concepts in layman's terms
- Able to find a creative/out-of-the-box solutionsin addition to being able to follow instructions is key
- Capable analytical and communication skills,persistence/patience, able to work with both efficiency and accuracy, sometimeswithin tight time constraints is ideal
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Clear, user level written and verbalcommunication
- Technical writing/documentation
- Detail oriented - gets it right the first time
- Bonus Points: Degree in Computer Science and/orrelated field and/or industry certifications (i.e. CompTIA A , Net , MCP,MCDST, MCSA)
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.